Tuesday 26 July 2016

HOLA.

Hi!


Welcome to my first official blog post! I've been editing and getting it how I like for a few days now but its finally time to jump in and actually write something (sidenote: starting a blog is really difficult!).  This is the first blog I've ever had, although I've thought about starting one for a few years now and as hobbies go, I feel like it's a beneficial one. 

I'm going to try and update as much as I can, especially when I buy new products, hopefully I'll be able to balance all my work at university with working and writing, but I'm sure I'll manage. Even if no-one reads this I feel that writing about things I love will give me a satisfying outlet for my love of makeup and beauty products, which I never tire of talking about. It'll also give me yet another excuse to try and buy more things!

Besides makeup, I'll be blogging about other random aspects of my life, just whatever seems right to write about but I'm just going to roll with it and see what I feel like doing. 

Anyway, thats all for now- I'll be thinking of some things I can blog about and if anyone has any ideas of things they'd like to see feel free to contact me! All my social media platforms are linked to the icons on the right. 



thanks for reading,


CATRIONA 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catriona Yasmin Bathan. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.