Wednesday 5 April 2017

MARCH FAVOURITES.

MY FAVOURITE PRODUCTS OVER THE PAST MONTH.




So I missed a monthly favourites post (oops) but I'm back with my favourite products from March and a lot of these I used over February anyway. 

  • JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS: ICE COLD SKIN FROST.

My first favourite product of the last few months is this highlighter by Jeffree Star cosmetics in 'Ice Cold'. This is amazingly pigmented and buttery, not to mention the sheer amount of product you get in these highlighters. This shade is definitely more for those with very pale skin, as when I've got a darker foundation on it can tend to look a little ashy. There is a very large range of highlighters which are for all different skin tones and all the ones I have are amazing, I highly recommend. 

[Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost- £25, Beauty Bay UK]

  • RIMMEL: STAY MATTE POWDER.

My second favourite product is this setting powder from Rimmel. Even though it's called Stay Matte I don't think it makes me look too matte, although I do need to use a setting spray. It keeps my oils at bay and keeps my makeup on all day. This one I use is the translucent one but I'm going to invest in the ones with pigment in. Additionally I don't use this powder all over my face, usually I bake under my eyes, my chin and my forehead with a loose powder and I feel like this has really helped my makeup stay all day. Best of all this powder is only around £4/5 making it completely affordable. 

[Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- £3.99, Boots UK]

  • GERARD COSMETICS: SLAY ALL DAY LAVENDER SETTING SPRAY.

I had been a bit sceptical about setting sprays, most of all because I never felt like they actually made that much of a difference, OR they'd be too wet and make me look oily and greasy after I'd applied them. After trying this one, however, I absolutely love it. It settles my powders and makes my highlight stand out without making me look wet and greasy. Additionally it makes my makeup last all day. 

[Gerard Cosmetics Stay All Day Setting Spray Lavender- £15, Beauty Bay UK] 

  • BONDI SANDS: ULTRA DARK TANNING MOUSSE.

I've already mentioned the Bondi Sands Dark Tanning Mousse in a previous post, that is my favourite fake tan. They then brought out an Ultra Dark formula which I love. Its darker than the previous formula, obviously, but lasts just as well, fades well and is a lovely colour- not too orange. 

[Bondi Sands Ultra Dark Tanning Mousse- £17.99, Superdrug UK]

  • MAC COSMETICS: GIVE ME SUN BRONZER. 


I don't know why this has taken so long to make it onto my favourites considering how long I've owned it, but I've just gotten into using this Mac bronzer in 'Give Me Sun'. It is quite a warm bronzer but it doesn't come off too orange or muddy. Additionally it's easy to layer and build, as it's pigmented but very buildable. 

[Mac Cosmetics Give Me Sun Bronzer- £24.50, MAC UK]

what have your favourite products of the month been?

thanks for reading,

CATRIONA

x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Catriona Yasmin Bathan. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.