Wednesday 14 September 2016

MAKEUP LOOK: PURPLE EYES WITH WHITE LINER & NUDE LIPS.


PRODUCTS USED.


Hi! Today I'm showing you the products I used to create this bright purple eye with white liner. It goes without saying that it's definitely not the most wearable of looks but it was really fun to create and I think it looks really cool. I'm really enjoying experimenting with makeup a bit more outside my comfort zone as I think we can all get stuck in ruts sometimes. Obviously the main focus is on the eyes so I've kept the lips nice and simple although if you wanted to make this look even more bold you could add a colourful lip. Here are the products I used:


FACE
  • PRIMERNivea For Men After Shave Balm [Sensitive] 
  • FOUNDATIONNARS All Day Luminous [Shade: Deauville]
  • CONCEALER: L.A Girl Pro Conceal [Shade: Porcelain] mixed with Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer [Shade: Fair] 
  • POWDER: NYX Contour Palette [Shades: Soft Light & Bone] to set under eye area. Maybelline Fit Me! Set + Smooth Powder [Shade: 120]
  • BRONZER: NYX Contour Palette [Shades: Tan, Toffee & Sculpt]
  • CONTOUR: NYX Contour Palette [Shade: Sculpt] 
  • BLUSH: Milani Baked Blush [Shade: Luminoso] 
  • HIGHLIGHT: Anastasia Beverly Hills Sundipped Glow Kit [Shades: Moonstone & Summer]
  • SETTING SPRAY: L'Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist

BROWS
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade [Shade: Chocolate] 
  • Rimmel Brow Pencil [Shade: Black Brown]
  • L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper [Shade: Medium/Dark] & Tarte Coloured Clay Tinted Brow Gel [Shade: Rich Brown]

EYES
  • EYE PRIMER: NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer [Shade: Chantilly] set with Makeup Geek White Lies
For this look I used the Morphe 35P palette. The shades don't have names so I've taken photos and I'll say which shades I used. 
  • TRANSITION SHADESBottom left shade (warm brown) 
  • OUTER CORNER: 
  • 5th shade from the left on the bottom row (warmish purple)
  • 2nd, 3rd and 4th shades in the far right hand column (bright purples)
  • ON LID: Top right shade (shimmery lavender)  
  • INNER CORNER & BROW BONE: Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette: Crystal 
  • LIQUID EYELINER: Rimmel Glam Eyes [Shade: Black] & NYX Matte Liquid Liner [Shade: White]
  • WATERLINE EYELINER:  Zoeva Graphic Eyes [Shade: Black to Earth] 
  • MASCARA: Max Factor Voluptuous False Lash Effect [Shade: Black] & Jordana Best Lash [Shade: Black]
  • LASHES: Red Cherry Lashes [#43] 

LIPS
  • LIQUID LIPSTICK: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick [Shade: Posh Spice & I'm Nude on centre]

I hope you enjoyed reading, I really like this makeup look if you're looking for something slightly more out there! Let me know if there's any makeup looks you'd like to see.

thanks for reading, 

CATRIONA

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catriona Yasmin Bathan. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.